Caltrans has announced temporary new closures tonight and Friday as part of the continuing Airport Blvd. interchange construction north of Santa Rosa. They are necessary while the contractor re-stripes northbound and southbound Highway 101 to make room in the median for future construction. Lanes will be shifted, and speed limit signs have been installed.
The following lane and ramp closures are planned for Wednesday and Thursday nights, weather permitting:
· One lane will be closed from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. and two lanes from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m.
· Airport Blvd. Loop On-Ramp from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m.
· Airport Blvd. Diagonal On-Ramp from Airport Blvd 9 p.m. to 6 a.m. Detour: Northbound traffic should travel east on Airport Blvd., left on Fulton Road, left on Redwood Highway, left on Shiloh Road, and return to U.S. 101.
· One lane from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m. and two lanes from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m.
· Airport Blvd Off-Ramp from 9 p.m. to 6 a.m. Detour: Exit at Shiloh Road. Travel east on Shiloh Road, turn right on Redwood Highway, right on Fulton Road, and right on Airport Blvd.
· Airport Blvd. Diagonal On-ramp from 7 p.m. to 6 a.m. Detour: travel east on Airport Blvd., turn right on Fulton Road and take the southbound U.S. 101 loop on-ramp.