Caltrans has scheduled lane and ramp closures for the Old Redwood Highway Interchange Improvement project in Petaluma.
Full Freeway Closure of Northbound and Southbound Highway 101
Monday night, June 30.
There will be a full closure of northbound and southbound 101 at the Old Redwood Highway Interchange tonight. Motorists traveling northbound or southbound on 101 should expect additional travel time to reach their destination.
• Two northbound lanes will be closed from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m.
• Two southbound lanes will be closed from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m.
• There will be a full closure of northbound and southbound 101 at Old Redwood Highway from 11 p.m. to 5 a.m.
• The northbound and southbound loop on-ramps from Old Redwood Highway to 101 will also be closed from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m.
• Northbound Detour: Exit at Old Redwood Highway and turn right. Continue on Old Redwood Highway to Highway 116, and return to northbound 101.
• Southbound Detour: Exit at Petaluma Boulevard North, turn right and continue to East Washington Street. Turn left on East Washington Street and continue to southbound 101.