Caltrans has scheduled a drainage repair and paving project to begin on tonight. The project will begin with left lane and median shoulder closures on northbound and southbound Highway 101 between the Highway 128 interchange and the Sonoma County/Mendocino County line.
• Lane closures will continue for about two weeks, beginning Sept. 2.
• One lane will remain open in each direction, but motorists should expect travel delay and allow additional time to reach their destination.
• Following the drainage installation, southbound Highway 101 will be paved between the Sonoma County/Mendocino County line and the Highway 128 interchange
• Work will continue until the end of September.
• There will be various lane closures during this night work. Lane closures and work will be announced as soon as the work is scheduled.
If this work is delayed due to weather conditions, it will be rescheduled for a later time.