Paving for the Caltrans Highway 12 roadway repair project in Santa Rosa from Mission Boulevard to Melitta Road began Sunday night, and will continue through Friday. Caltrans released these details on the upcoming work this week:
Due to the traffic on SR 12 and concerns for worker safety, this work can only be completed at night.
• Westbound lane closures and Eastbound lane closures will be:
o Sunday night to Thursday night, from 9 p.m. to 6 a.m.
o Friday night, from 9 p.m. to 9 a.m.
• Turn pockets will be paved Sunday night.
• Caltrans will pave eastbound lanes Monday and Tuesday nights.
• Caltrans will pave westbound lanes Wednesday and Thursday nights.
• One way traffic control will be in place during this construction project. Follow the directions of flaggers as you drive through the construction zone.